White RX-8 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrenetiK

:
07 Mazda Rx-8 V.Red
RX-8 Wheels, Reduced price, no rash!

for sale are these white RX-8 wheels. 2 had minor curb rash before painting. they have been restored to new condition and then painted white...this is a picture of them on a mazda 3. ill work out shipping with a buyer if not from TX. thank you guys!

price: 350 + shipping

CarPics055.jpg

Last edited:
im phrenetik on rx8club.com have sold/bought about 7 things in the past year all successfully feel free to PM me there if you want to check.

just read the rules that i need to take pics with the piece of paper. will do that in 1hr when i get home from work, they are sitting in my dining room lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for reading the rules and look forward to seeing the pics when you get home :D

no tires sorry and im in houston. just got home going to snap a picture. if you drive to me ill give them to you for 400 and if i meet you halfway original price. lmk thanks!

You're technically compliant, but it would be a good idea to add some higher res/clearer images to fully document the condition.

motorola cliq does not take very good pictures
Right, well, better lighting and a steady hand would help. And maybe add a close-up for each wheel that shows the whole wheel so any imperfections are documented. Something that buyers will expect.

What kind of paint / clear? Did a body shop do it or was it homebrew?

I'd be curious to see some HQ pictures of them cleaned.

Also, Nate has a good question that I would like to know the answer to as well.

It really is tough to tell what is loose dirt and what is stained.

it will all come off with soap and water, everything thats on them will come off. i scrubbed 2 of them and then said **** it for as cheap as im selling them im not going to clean all 4 when im busy anyways.

they were painted by the bodyshop that repaired the rash. i dont know if a clearcoat was used or not but the paint is smooth like glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back