Piano black trim?

We wanted the piano black trim instead of the wood too. Mazda won't order it (do it) like that. The dealer might say they can, but they would send it out to a 3rd party for painting/vinyl etc. Best option is to remove the trim yourself and vinyl it piano black, or get the actual piano black trim from a parts sale or something.

In the meantime we are living w/the fake wood trim. Thankfully it is quite dark and you really only see the wood trim in the direct sunlight.

I prefer the piano black too but just a warning, if you have a black interior, the wood trim does make the interior a little more interesting. Otherwise you get a little bit of a black hole feeling.

Interestingly ALL CX9 models in Australia have the Piano Black Trim - no fake wood trim over here.

Very rare to find any cars with fake wood trim in Aust, its just something that we don't do very often.

I think the Piano Black looks classy.

Mazda_CX-9_Grand_Touring_interior.jpg

Cheers

Cheers

I prefer the piano black too but just a warning, if you have a black interior, the wood trim does make the interior a little more interesting. Otherwise you get a little bit of a black hole feeling.

Your right about the black trim....when I bought my white one....I was also looking at a black1 they had....but it had the black interior and the white1 had the tan(gry)(hard to tell what color it is) but it gave the interior a two tone look and that is what sold me on the wht1.

Back