Mazdas247.com Official Mazda of the Month (September)

Congratulations on your great come-from-behind victory! I put in my vote for you early on, crossed my fingers and strapped myself in, knowing that this month's voting would be another wild ride! Thanks for building and maintaining that MX-6 for all of us to enjoy. To me, that car's styling was one of Mazda's most attractive designs, and with current prices for nice examples being within everyone's reach (including its Probe GT sibling), it's a shame that we don't see more built examples of these cars the road.

Yeah i know what you mean but at the same time its kinda nice to not have so many on the road, because it makes it that much more original. Honestly, alot of the ones that arent owned by "enthusiasts" are in very poor shape. Even tho mine isnt in as good of shape as when i bought it (exterior wise) it still imo, a very nice example. Pics still dont do justice :)

Thanx everyone. The love is much appreciated

Nice lookin ride man! Makes me miss my old MX-6! Always loved those cars, and this one is pretty sweet based on the mods list, can't see much in the photos.

Congrats!!! (first)

Back