New member saying hi..

Kasper

:
07 Mazda 6
Well ive stopped in a few times just to poke around. I baught a mazda 6 a couple months ago and been trying to find others who have worked with mazdas. I know theres not a bunch out there for them as far as lip kits and such. But i am finding more. Well i hope to make some really good friends and meet some people to help me along the way. And definitly some venders that actually sell good stuff for the mazda and decent prices.

Well hope to talk talking to some of ya'll soon..

Kasper

My 6 is stock for right now. i only got her a few months ago and right now im gathering parts. Mainly waiting for it to cool off alittle bit so i can also work on her a bit.. but heres some pics for ya..

mymazda1.jpg

P1040371-1.jpg

P1040278.jpg

enjoy.. i know she wont be that way for long. after i get all the stuff together for what i wanna do she'll look really different. but enjoy..

Thanks.. im really glad to be here... im in the market for a bunch of stuff.. and im hopeing that i can find it on here threw some vendors.. Ive never really delt with mazda's till i got this one.. and to add to it its an automatic with shift tronic.. Im mainly useing it as a daily so im not going to do to much speed to it. mainly just audio and visual. but i do want some minor mods for it. just to add some pep to it! Im wondering i saw a girl that put a megan exhaust on hers. and im wondering if anyone knows where i can find one? also im looking for other simple stuff for it. headers, intake, underdrive pulleys. minor stuff like that for the motor. Also im looking for A nice simple lip kit for it. Ive found the same body kits over and over. but im actually just looking for a front lip, Some simple side skirts that will lower the stance but not look outa place. a decent rear lip. Ive seen the rear sides i like. but i cant seem to find the simple side skirts. also all the front lips ive found say there for up to an 06. im not sure theres any difference in mine and an 06. so if anyone could help me out to get me started and just point me in the right direction please let me know.. thanks guys and i hope to hear from ya'll soon...

Back