2010 Aftermarket In-Dash Nav With Stock Back-Up Camera?

cx9owner77

:
2010 Mazda CX-9 GT
First, thank you to everyone on this forum as I used it to do some research before just purchasing a 2010 Mazda CX-9 GT.

We have the bose system without the navigation unit. I am thinking of putting in an aftermarket in-dash nav. Has anyone tried hooking up the stock back-up camera (that comes with the bose option) to an aftermarket nav unit? Is this even possible?

U should've purchased the one with the navi then. i will not touch it if i were u coz if dealer finds out u put an aftermarket on it then if something electrical happens to ur vehicle (knock on wood!), they might void your warranty or give you hard time to get it fixed.

how did i know..?? it happened exactly to my friend.. so when i purchased mine, i just threw all the features i needed/liked on it and everything's running good without any single issue. JUST GET A PORTABLE GRAMIN NAVI..

I have that for my other car for only $350 and it does its responsibility to take me around places im not familiar with.

I had an aftermarket unit put in my CX-9 recently, but prior had the Pioneer Z2 in my CX-7. The car had come with stock Nav and backup camera, but I replaced the head unit with the Z2... and it was wired by the installer to the stock backup camera just fine.

Back