FS: MAZDASPEED 6 grille, greddy adapter plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow mp5

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Velocity Red Grille with black emblem- emblem is kinda chunky from painting it, and grille is pretty much flawless only bad thing is one clip is broken as shown in the pics. 60$ shipped

Greddy Adapter Plate- flawless comes with supplied bolt and alen bolt for your greddy to bolt right up. Only used for 2 weeks. 30$ shipped(SOLD)

p_00069.jpg

p_00068.jpg

p_00067.jpg

Last edited:
Its working awesome! I love the sound and performance, seems like theres a little more kick now! thanks again for the deal. Hows that fender roller?

fender roller should arrive tomorrow.. says Fedex.. after that, ill be doing rolls for cheap.. the only guys on our club that have the tools are like an hour away.. and i just dont have the time to drive out there and get it done.. besides i got a killer deal 25% off and free shipping on it.. $202.. shipped.

those rollers are pretty sweet. Could make a pretty sweet business out of it if your the only one around with one. Easy work.

SWEET! well I might be getting some XXR 521 18x8.5 so if i have to get my fenders rolled i know who to hit up lol
as for 50$ shipped lemme see how much it will cost to ship i will let you know zzomer11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back