Scavenger Hunt!!!

:
GLA45
Time for a scavenger hunt. Here's how it works. I start with something to take a picture of. You find said thing, take a picture of it and then post it here. When it is approved that it is not a picture that was found somewhere and is in fact the item requested you post what you want the next person to find. And so on.

A great way for people to know that you actually took the picture and didn't cheat is to include something personal of yours in the picture - a car, yourself, someone you know, anything.

First item: A Harley rider wearing a full face helmet. Go!

Time for a scavenger hunt. Here's how it works. I start with something to take a picture of. You find said thing, take a picture of it and then post it here. When it is approved that it is not a picture that was found somewhere and is in fact the item requested you post what you want the next person to find. And so on.

A great way for people to know that you actually took the picture and didn't cheat is to include something personal of yours in the picture - a car, yourself, someone you know, anything.

First item: A Harley rider wearing a full face helmet. Go!

But that's impossible to find!! lol

it's not supposed to be easy :)

if it goes a few days with people actually trying but not able to find it i'll change the hunt

it's not supposed to be easy :)

if it goes a few days with people actually trying but not able to find it i'll change the hunt

There's a Harley hangout by my house, so I'll give it a go. lol

DAMN....saw one this morning on the way to work....was even riding that black one you like...

dam i shouldve have checked this yesterday... one was next to me yesterday when i left work at a red light... DOOH!!!

nobody? fine i'll make it easier and save this for later.

new item to find: a harley rider without a helmet

Here!

Was finally able to snap a pic of one of the hundreds I saw out today.

1bikers.jpg

i thought for sure walmart was going to come through for me but the best they had was someone who took off his hubcaps and made his steelies shiny. target had this gem with aftermarket hubcaps but that doesn't quite meet the criteria

Attachments

• IMG_20100918_175053.jpg
    IMG_20100918_175053.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 77
Bonus points for being a Mazda?

van.jpg

Spotted this beauty at Home Depot.
Next assignment: A photo of a member's vehicle near a fire truck.

nah it was a chick....well, as close to a chick as it could be...meaning she had those kind of parts, im assuming.

Back