Photo0401.jpg

WilmingtonMazdaMeet022.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

DSC07709.jpg

DSC07707.jpg

101_4529.jpg

101_4538.jpg

He's hard, so hard. He had to use a scissor jack because the big floor jack didn't fit under his FC with the Stance's.

Jk, man, I freaking love your car. And best of all, it's functionally low, to the point where I'm sure it handles great, and can still be driven like it's designed to be.

dude, you missed all i had to go through to get the jack under my car... LOL

pull up on essentially a 2x4 or something similar and then while someone slides the jack under the car someone else has to lift up on the front fender to give it that little bit of extra clearance to fit... hahaha (all the cinci guys that stayed saturday night can attest to this) haha

its quite the ordeal, im too low to use my stock scissor jack so if i every get a flat im gonna be calling a tow truck... haha

shane, while your protege does look damn nice.... i think that might be pushing the point of this thread,

my intepretation of the OP's idea with this thread was to post cars that while lowered can be taken to a track or autocross at any point, any day and not worry about it rubbing, shredding tires etc etc...

I shred tires???

Lowered on RPM Street Springs (no longer in production).
Stock struts/shocks.
15mm spacers.
stock MS6 wheels.
rolled rear fenders.

still functional, last few track days didnt rub at all, although a new issue is my exhaust rattles against frame hardcore!!

next year i plan to get coilovers, probably new wheels 18x8 or wider even. at 45 or less offset.

I thought this was for lowered cars, not stock ride height...

dude, you missed all i had to go through to get the jack under my car... LOL

pull up on essentially a 2x4 or something similar and then while someone slides the jack under the car someone else has to lift up on the front fender to give it that little bit of extra clearance to fit... hahaha (all the cinci guys that stayed saturday night can attest to this) haha

its quite the ordeal, im too low to use my stock scissor jack so if i every get a flat im gonna be calling a tow truck... haha

Lol, that doesn't sound very functional (shrug)

its not a problem if i have a low profile jack... but i was told im not slammed (not that that hurt my feelings) and the drop works very nicely for handling so its still very functional haha

Last edited:
Pro-Kit is available and is progressive rate. I'm not sure about the road magnets. Most of the rest are linear.

huh?

pro-kits, sportlines, roadmagnets (both 1.25" and 1.75" drops), ms acc (just rebadged eibachs), skunk2, progress, and canuck springs are all progressive

only other linear springs im finding for the 3 are tanabe's

808... you need to post more pics man! love it. the color of your car makes the cf just blend right in.

shhhhweeeeetness!

love the pic of that BCM 6 gettin loose!!!

thanks, i have successive pictures of the full spin, lol.
made a gif out of it too!

to be fair, that was my first track day in the MS6.
was getting a feel for the car, and that was the last session and LAST lap of the day so i ended up pushing it pretty hard... a bit too far. hah

Back