Engine cover, amp & box, oil cap, dash stereo kit, exhaust, and 04-05 civic dash kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

2088 MSP

PS!
Potential Scammer!
:
03.5 silver MSP
Engine cover, amp & box, oil cap, dash stereo kit, exhaust, and 04-05 civic dash kit

here is some stuff i want to get rid off:

more pics in the album: http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx303/jchimei/for sale/

really flexible on these prices, so just shoot me an offer

0. Two 2.5" intercooler pipes, 18" long, 2 mm wall thickness. $15 per pipe.
Three 2.5" couplers $5 per coupler
Or 40 bucks buys it all
2010-11-11000048.jpg

2010-11-11000119.jpg

2. stock BPV, took off the car, got a type s bov, dont need it anymore $10 obo
DSC00119.jpg

3. stock SMIC with clapms, replaced with a front mount, dont need $120 obo
DSC00118.jpg

4. Protege stereo dash kit (still in bag): $20 (brand new, got it with stereo purchase, no need)
forsale006.jpg

5. 04-05 Civic stereo dash kit (used but no scratches): $15 (sold the civic, dont need it anymore)
forsale008.jpg

Last edited:
no dont have the sub with me cause the voice coil burned out. but if u want i can still get it, it's just at my parents garage.

Let me see if I can find an 8 inch sub slim enough and that gives me 250 watts RMS at a reasonable price...then I'll give you a shout...can you tell me what the max thickness is that I have to play with?

Does the dash kit come with the support bar?

i'll assume ur talking about the mazda kit. no support bar, the dash kit is supposed to take up the whole slot above your A/C controls, with the stereo on top and a little CD shelf right under it

Last edited:
alright its the weekend right now, so UPS is closed, but after 1pm on monday i should be able to give u quote on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back