Uninsured Drivers need to be beat to DEATH

BlkWidow

GT28RS+MP5= FUN!!!
Contributor
:
2002.5 Protege5T
Yet again I get hit, I was stopping at a stop sign and bang. I stop to get out and this b**** backs up makes a run for it. I was wrong for chasing after the car the way I did(I curbed a wheel), I was able to get the plate H823668. I filed a police report and I have an address, I am going to talk to my step dad see if his buddy(5 0) can make a visit to the house for me. God forgive me but I think that if I would have caught her I might have gone to jail, I will post photo up of what was done.

Absolutely, that is an insane story. I have heard of hit and runs, but not hit and runs where the 'hit' involved an occupied car in traffic. Roll in deep and put that b**** in a wheelchair! Or...at least in jail!

Yes. persuit this and take it to court.

I was hit by an uninsured, illegal immigrant, and had to pay for my duductable myself. Take this woman down for everyone who got screwed before.

And if your like me, you're glad you did not catch her, because a felony last a lifetime.

I got hit by an uninsured illegal immigrant and he had no phone number or liscense. The cops just let him go... I had to fix it myself, luckily it was just the bumper. I'm glad to hear atleast you were not injured. Good luck getting cash. In my experience it is usually alot of hassle for minimum compensation...

I got hit by an uninsured illegal immigrant and he had no phone number or liscense. The cops just let him go... I had to fix it myself, luckily it was just the bumper. I'm glad to hear atleast you were not injured. Good luck getting cash. In my experience it is usually alot of hassle for minimum compensation...

LMAO! Do I know you? A coworker of mine rammed his brand new *one payment made* turbo-diesel dually into a minivan of illegals on the way to work one morning...on purpose...because he got sick of assholes cutting everyone off every morning. That was down in Beaumont. They had no documentation, and the police said 'tough luck, deal with it' and let everyone go with no tickets, nada.

I see hit and runs on a consistant basis. Actually in the area that my ER is in its the norm. And it's not just hit cars and run they plaster people and drive off all the time!!!
Last year I had this car come flying into the Ambulance bay with his buddy shot in the passenger seat as I'm getting him out I noticed the entire windshield was caved in and blood trailing up over the car??? "I'm thinking WTF?" Turns out the fuckers were gang banging and got shot at. Passenger gets hit (superficial leg wound/ "flesh wound") this guy thinks his boy is about to die does 80 down the side streets to my ER and hits a young girl as she's crossing the street. They keep on going and she dies before help arrives. Tell me that's not some BS!!!

sorry wilson yeah id definatly go after her to the full extent ofthe law. make her learn not to run away. some woman sideswiped my stepdad the other day when i was in the car with him...and she took off and we chased her and made her stop...it helps that he is a cop lol

Good thing you got her plate, make sure you write down what time this all happened at, you can potentially get her cell records to see if there were calls/texts made about that time if it goes to court.

It wasn't in a car, but I got doored in the face, chest, and arm by a cab in NYC, and as I'm laying there on the ground, not quite able to stand, the guy says: "uh, have a nice night" and drives away...

Thats so tragic!!! I went to traffic court for speeding 75 in the tollway (thats pretty harsh since people usually go like 90) so I am in court to plead me case and there were like 30 people ahead of me that had no license and no insurance and obviously illegal and the judge only fined them from 30-40 bucks and no driving school, I got up there and she fined me 160 plus driving school!! I wanted to be like um you dumb b****, I have insurance and was going 75!!! Stupid ass court system!! LAme in my opinion, 30-40 dollar fine, they are back on the roads driving like s*** putting us all at risk and increasing ALL of our insurance rates!! TRAGIC!!!

I see hit and runs on a consistant basis. Actually in the area that my ER is in its the norm. And it's not just hit cars and run they plaster people and drive off all the time!!!
Last year I had this car come flying into the Ambulance bay with his buddy shot in the passenger seat as I'm getting him out I noticed the entire windshield was caved in and blood trailing up over the car??? "I'm thinking WTF?" Turns out the fuckers were gang banging and got shot at. Passenger gets hit (superficial leg wound/ "flesh wound") this guy thinks his boy is about to die does 80 down the side streets to my ER and hits a young girl as she's crossing the street. They keep on going and she dies before help arrives. Tell me that's not some BS!!!

woow

I would have made the cop(s) pay the co-pay.

All these stories about illegals w/no insurance makes me wish I was in Arizona. At least then they'd be taken care of!

Back