2008 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddy

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed 3, True Red
Hey guys, so the time has come for me to sell the Maz. Its been a great car, but its just time for me to move on. To start, the car is immaculate. I am a professional auto detailer, so it has been kept pristine. It is true red, and a pre-08.5 model. The only options that it has is the auto-dimming mirror with a compass and the factory cargo net. It sits at about 30,500 miles, and 30k has been performed by mazda. I have changed the oil ~every 4k miles with pennzoil platinum full synthetic, and have service records to back it up. The car has never been tracked, and never seen snow. It has a few tasteful modifications(to which I have almost all stock parts that will be going with car) they include: Mazdaspeed Cat-Back Exhaust, Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake, COBB Rear Sway bar, CP-e 60 duro rear motor mount, Black McGard Lug nuts, COBB Turbo Inlet, SU blackout F&R badges, plus "Mazdaspeed 3," JBarone short throw shifter, redline leather boots (all three to match perfectly to stock). In addition, at 30k, I put in Ford Motorcraft full synthetic tranny oil. I have many pics which I will put up. In addition, the car has a pretty much brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S all season tires with about 3500 miles on them. The car is located near San Francisco, CA. My name is scott, and my email is SFugere@gmail.com. You can reach my mobile at 925 818 9981. Don't hesitate to shoot me an email or call.

Asking Price is $16995 OBO

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Last edited:
What's your asking price? I may have an interested friend.

im asking $16995. And just so you know, I live near the Alamo, Walnut Creek area...and I'll be up late tonight, so tell to feel free to give me a call tonight if he wants

Last edited:
Have you thought about parting out? Might also make the car more appealing to a potential buyer. And you would probably come out with more than the $17k your asking. Not to mention, you have a few mods I would love to take off your hands. LOL. :D.

Last edited:
Have you thought about parting out? With that mileage, dropping to $16.5k would be a decent asking price even without the mods. Might also make the car more appealing to a potential buyer. And you would probably come out with more than the $17k your asking. Not to mention, you have a few mods I would love to take off your hands. LOL. :D.
(no)You should never make a price suggestion on somebody's thread unless its an offer to buy!!!

(no)You should never make a price suggestion on somebody's thread unless its an offer to buy!!!

I'd love too......if he weren't in Cali (and I hadn't just bought another vehicle). Fixed post though. My bad.

Last edited:
so can i get the emblems or what... did you paint your stock ones or are these from street unit

I didn't reply the first time because Im not letting them go. I broke the stock ones when pulling them off. These are the SU ones. Its gonna take a lot more than $50 to get them off of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back