WoW Account

MS3MB

:
2008 MS3
Anyone have an old wow account they dont use or something of that nature. My xbox got the red ring of death and so I'm looking for something to kill my time. Let me know if someone can help me out...pm or leave a message if you want to work something out thanks!

not that I don't trust you, a random person on the internet.....well I guess I'm just saying I don't trust you.....lol.

But in all seriousness, if your gonna start playing again just wait till CATA comes out. They are supposedly redoing most of the quests from 1-60 and adding a s*** ton more. Making it more "fun" and less of a grind.

I was just looking to play for a little bit man and I'm a trust worthy guy haha. Plus there not a whole lot I could do with the name/pass, as long as your in control of the email there is literally nothing that I can do to change account info or something of that nature. That being said there nothing I would do to the account except play for the next couple weeks. I don;t know if talking to you more, maybe making an xfire, or something so you can keep in contact would make you feel better about this. Im not looking to take advantage of anyone or get serious into the game again. My xbox is broken and I know some friends who still play so I figured I'd play for a little while. haha I'd really appreciate if you could hook it up man you can trust me I'm just trying to play for a little while, I'd do nothing more then get some gear or honor if you got an 80 just looking to do something on my free time.

No its nothing like that I'm seeing if someone has an account with a character I can play on, or something like that. Any level is more fun to play than a level 1 imo

Actually just remembered that I have an Authenticator attached to the account now. A few months back my account was hacked so I'm not gonna be taking it off any time soon.

Back