killed a MSP...literally..

built motor:
arias pistons
pauter rods
8.5:1
stage 2 clutch balanced with flywheel and crankshaft

i did not have the time to do an engine swap

Nope...Wiseco Pistons, K1 Rods the rest is right though. It was balanced clutch is ACT Heavy duty PP and stock flywheel. Bearings are the aftermarket ones I forgot the name right now the boxes are blue and white I think...crap i forgot the name!

What's the big deal its the same platform only the MP3 has been beefed up and it's in better overall condition. Seems logical to me.

What if anything was done to the head, oem rebuild or performance rebuild? And what about the transaxle?

Stock tranny off a Probe or an MX6 I forgets I changed them out so often. Stock OEM head rebuild. 3 angle valve job was the only thing done.

i don't have the money yet

ohh and i fixed the car
runs so nice now
idles perfect
18 vaccum
boosting 8 solid pounds

pulled on a audi tt on the highway :)
not that they are fast or anything

NICE!!!

We all agree(ughdance)

I do as well!

well, after some issues with the coils (replaced a coil thinking it was bad, but the new one ended up being the bad one) the car is running solid
i walked a 323 turbo @12psi yesterday

no vids yet, but will do some eventually.

well, after some issues with the coils (replaced a coil thinking it was bad, but the new one ended up being the bad one) the car is running solid
i walked a 323 turbo @12psi yesterday

no vids yet, but will do some eventually.

Damn youre beating on her lol. Glad to see youre enjoying her. Make sure the tune is right. If youre at 8PSI why not go more?

Damn youre beating on her lol. Glad to see youre enjoying her. Make sure the tune is right. If youre at 8PSI why not go more?

^^that's why!! lol

yea man, don't tell me you didn't beat on her either....oh BTW, mine had a sex change, so it is no longer a "she"

also, you didn't brake 3 trannies coz u were so soft on the pedal :p

Guess what just got !! A SS for $130. I hit you up for help to install ?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i bet s not the one that datalogs, huh?
most definately man
i can install those s**** wihtout even looking!

i bet s not the one that datalogs, huh?
most definately man
i can install those s**** wihtout even looking!

Yes V1. When I get it I will hit you up.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

built motor:
arias pistons
pauter rods
8.5:1
stage 2 clutch balanced with flywheel and crankshaft

i did not have the time to do an engine swap

A lot of bad experiences I have had always started with those six words... Glad to see that it is all working out for you.

A lot of bad experiences I have had always started with those six words... Glad to see that it is all working out for you.

i dunno about you
but my swap went great

car started on the first crank
just had to replace sparkplugs coz they were bad.

it would've been more trouble to replace the engine
i kept both cars, so it didn't make sense.

you are boosting 12-15psi on the SS AFC? I guess the stock timing map is safe for those boost levels? I just recently finished and engine rebuild with wiseco/k1 combo (except mine is 9:1)... just curious how far you can push the SS AFC before needing to upgrade.

I think the SS AFC maxes out its MAP sensor at around 1 Bar (14.7psi) is that correct? Or did they upgrade the sensor?

i would have swapped the built motor to the msp, to keep that boosting. i like to see a msp on the road. i dont like seeing them dismembered.

Back