Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yellow Speed coilovers on MSP

Registered Member

02 Midnight Blue MP5

I installed a set on my P5 last weekend and I have nothing but great things to say about these coilovers. I ordered them from Ken and got them in 2 days! Quality is exceptional and man are they ever smooth even on rough roads. I have them set at 15f8r and the handling of the car is much much better, slight understeer but after an alignment and addition of a Progress rear bar I'll be able to rotate it with the throttle nicely. A nice feature that I noticed was the rear camber adjustability. I lowered the car almost 2 inches, I can barely fit a finger in the fender and it looks awesome!
    2002 Midnight blue Protege5
    2001 Protege MP3 - SOLD

Everyone is stupid except for ME!

spicy MSP

wwelcome to the Yellowspeed family. The best hidden secret for coilovers. Ive already talked to Ken about getting them for my next car!

MAZDATEAM MEMBER= ZUKU26
    Clocked GT28RS, Split Second, YellowSpeed Coilovers, P.E.P 3" 304SS downpipe, Forge WGA, Perrin 3" catless exhaust w/ Corksport Polyurethane hangers, AWR MM, MAM Hard Pipes, SSQV, CXRacing FMIC, Corksport aluminum radiator, SPAL Slimline Fans, Magnum Cross drilled, Hawk HPS pads, Dunlop Direzza tires, ForceFeds Dual gauge Bezel and steering column pod, Dexter hood prop, Custom Vac Block

Quote Originally Posted by JDM Sam View Post
    I'm one of those people who see modding as a paint canvas not an investment. It's not a hobby, it's a way of life and passion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123