Lowering springs options/pics? WTB!

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey guys i wanted to lower my MSP soon and i was wondering what kind of springs will give it the lowest stance? i know that ksports or the tein ss coilovers can go pretty low. but i just wanted some decent and low springs, i was thinking either tein s tech or eibach sportline? can u guys show me some pics if u have this set up on the stock tokico shocks? and if u have some for sale please let me know im interested. thanksss (thumb)

sportlines look great. but they're discontinued. be advised that most springs out there wont lower the rear because of the higher spring perch on the msp tokicos.

It means you'll have a raked look. I havew seen some sportlines out there but are hard to come by. Roadmagnets give a nice even drop. How much you looking to spend?

eibach pro kit, road magnet, gold-line. these will give an even drop. sportlines are the best looking drop but they are discontinued

or what some people do is buy the teins and just put in the fronts

yeah thats what i was thinking getting some teins in the front which are like 1.8 drop right? and then get a 1.8 drop springs in the back or something like that?

250 shipped on my eibach lowering springs the fronts have 1k miles on them and the rears are new in the box. They have a 2 in drop front and back i think you will like them

250 shipped on my eibach lowering springs the fronts have 1k miles on them and the rears are new in the box. They have a 2 in drop front and back i think you will like them

dude you can get the pro kit NEW for under 200 shipped online

ride will be very harsh. as far as the drop, they're adjustable. so you can drop it something like from 1" to 3".

yeah huh? it will be bouncy as hell, i think im just gonna go with tein s tech for now their in beteween my price range. do u know anyone selling any sprigns in this forum? i cant seem to find any.

you will be raked as hell with the teins. i would go with the pro-kit

but with the pro-kit i wont be as lowered? i hear that the pro-kit lowers 1.4 and 2.0 which one is correct? i want a 2.0 drop or 1.8 at least

Back