dear nepoc

:
2018 cx-9 signiture
I loved my p5 and my msp, but tomorrow I'm going to start dumping my cash into a 3 and see what kinda tickets I can get with that see ya on the road people you to mark (your names in every other thread why not LOL)

wow...blast from the past!

according to my old-ass NEPOC spreadsheet your join date was.....1/25/2004. <link id="Main-File" rel="Main-File" href="file://localhost/Users/slug/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip1/01/clip.htm"> <style> <!--table {mso-displayed-decimal-separator:"\."; mso-displayed-thousand-separator:"\,";} td {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:windowtext; font-size:10.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Arial; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:general; vertical-align:bottom; border:none; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; mso-protection:locked visible; white-space:nowrap; mso-rotate:0;} .xl24 {mso-number-format:"m\/d\/yyyy";} --> </style> <table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="58"> <col style="" width="58"> <tbody><tr height="12"> <!--StartFragment--> <td class="xl24" x:num="38011.0" align="right" height="12" width="58">
</td> <!--EndFragment--> </tr> </tbody></table>

anybody need a oem air box, snow tires w/ steel rims and a couple other things laying around for a protege let me know

and whats going on people been around but to busy to post or show up to meets and still not to big on punctuation at all

no got rid of it beat it up enough so i went and got the ms3 not as tight as the msp tho but its fun as hell

dude, still running the snows and steelies on the p5 (winta beata) still have the spped 3?

LoL seeing this post makes me look forward to my inevitable return. I'm selling the MSP to buy some undeveloped land, So Ill be making a temporary disappearance. Glad to see you guys spreading the love!!

Ya, literally... This was my first dip into Mazda. Ive always been a Honda/VW kid but BY FAR MY FAVORITE!! I will definitely be back!!

I have a theory, I tttthink, I can buy a blown MSP for cheap, Forge it, Build it, and still be around book value. So I feel mine running almost 100% is a logical liquidation. Clear debt, start from scratch, invest in land, then find a blown MSP. Ive been looking in NH/Maine. I dont really care too much where it is. Its going to start as camping/storage land. But I was highly surprised to see the low end prices for an Acre or 2.

Back