Megan Racing Springs

Rar pleaseee show me some pics of how it looks w that setup, oh and hows the ride?

Plz me as specific and thuruough as you wish :D

Thankx!

well i will take a video of it of it tomorrow the ride is stiff but not to stiff for me but other people say its to stiff but, i love it really stiff the blues are great with it to i take 25 mph turns at like 45 easy but that is also including the tires u have. Not going to get in to that. Hard where no u just take out the springs and struts and replace them but u will need a spring compressor to take off the spring from the strut BUT be very careful for those end links they might not come off i had to cut mine off and got AWR for the front so be careful with that if u have anymore question ask away

nice plz do !

Because im starting to think that this setup will be too stiff/low which is what i don't want to repeat (Jetta MKIII)

Oh well it's really not low at all u can stick like two fist blow it it's high off the ground if u want u can by mine off me I just instold it a month ago I love it but i want to go lower it's not low enough for me and it's driving
Me crazy but the ride is good not to high not to low and it's really bot to stiff

Ya I will sell them to u for 500 cause I just got them a month ago and I want go lower then I am so ya if ur willing to pay 500 plus shipping I am down for that

Bro, I can get em brand new shiPped here free for a total of 520... PM me something good if ur serious

can you post a vid/ pics im dying to see how the car sits / handles at bumps/turns/ and if it rubs lol (doubt it rubs,,,but still)

anyone have those skunk 2's ? how are they on stock... heard they can brake the strut, is anyone riding them with stock?

The only time I notice the ride is rough is when I am on an older cement road or on our gravel road leading to the house. Other than those times I don't notice it too much. Love the clover leaf turns (on & off ramps) coming on and off I-5 in Portland.

OMFG i just SUBBD that ! hahha

what do you think about them? I mean, if this ends up being good, then im definitely changing my mind to Staggs + Megans (total: 320 shipped) instead of the Tokico Blues + Megans (total: 520 shipped)

yeah man me too, especially if they're used on german cars anyways... they have a life time warranty i think it said as long as you don't go longer than 1.5

Well if these get pared with megans ( which are advertised as a 2" drop) wouldnt that void the warranty?

but a more important question, do they handle and perform as well as the tokicos? can you really push them and still get the same control in return, with no problems?

here is their Warranty:

STAGG Shocks will warrant any of its gas pressurized shocks & struts against any manufacturers defects in workmanship and/or materials.

If at any time our gas pressurized shocks or struts fail due to the above mentioned defects we will replace or repair the shock or strut in question. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and for as long as the original purchaser own the car.

There are only a few exceptions to our warranty and they are listed below.
- Improper installation.
- Installation onto a vehicle in which the shock or strut is not intended.
- Racing, driving competition or offroad use.
- Broken, scarred, scratched or abused piston rods showing improper installation, abuse or abnormal wear.
- Installation on excessively lowered vehicles.
- Shocks or Struts that have been modified and altered.
- Accident with the vehicle in which shocks or strut has been installed.

STAGG Shocks warranty liability is limited to replacement of the shock absorber. Mounting hardware and labor charges are not covered by the warranty.

i thought it was going backwards ha! but that makes sense, i'd be fine with an inch and a half. i thought you could adjust the struts so if you had it 1.5 and 2 inch springs isn't that still in the warranty since the strut isn't set like that? i may not know what im talking about, so please correct me if i'm wrong, just don't be a dick about it :D i'm putting my gf snowflakes from her mazda 3 on my car so maybe they'll all work together somehow some way and itll look lower than stock

Most of the time, aftermarket struts are valved to handle the increase in spring rate. Spring height really doesn't make as big of a difference. Most of them assume that if you're buying their performance struts, you're probably going to be lowered.

Most of the time, aftermarket struts are valved to handle the increase in spring rate. Spring height really doesn't make as big of a difference. Most of them assume that if you're buying their performance struts, you're probably going to be lowered.

so do u think that the Staggs will hold up fine with Megan Springs?

Back