Stock Mazdaspeed Protege exhaust, Apexi muffler, 3A Racing muffler

MSP exhaust
I have for sale the Mazdaspeed Protege exhaust that was on the car when I purchsed it. It has about 20,xxx miles on it. I personally put around 2-3,xxx miles on it then put it in the Vibrant box and into the garage it went. Has been stored for almost 3 years now and really don't need to hold onto it. I bought the Vibrant and never went back. This is a midpipe setup, no cat, just resinator and muffler. Selling all 3 pipes as a set. (SOLD)
Apexi muffler
The Apexi was off my buddies Prelude that got totalled. Had to grind off the hanger to remove the exhaust from the car it was that bad. Has some marks on the side of it. Doesn't look bad when tucked under the car. Has a 3" inlet to 4 1/2" tip. Sounded sweet on his turbo'd Prelude. (SOLD)

3A Racing muffler
This muffler is nearly brand new. Has 0 miles on it, but has a pipe connected to it. I had this made to fit my 92 Eclipse back in the day, but the car died before I could ever put it on. Was going to sell it along time ago, but got lost in my parents garage. It has a 2 1/4 inlet with a thick 3 1/4 tip (Best Offer)New Price

All prices are without shipping. I will try to find the smallest box possible when shipping to help with cost. Thanks for looking.

4863744804_ede1242ea8_z.jpg

4863728106_4a9c21e200_z.jpg

4863115633_e942d4cedb.jpg

4863132173_6bbe2695ff_z.jpg

Last edited:
I would also be willing to deliver locally myself in and around the (419) area (for a small fee) if you are seriously going to buy any of these. I do like making road trips, but want to sell a product, not show and sell. Thanks.

that apexi muffler do you know which one it is? also will it fit in the stock location(more or less) of the protege without much trouble or is it too big?

I do not know which one it is, yes it will more or less fit in the same area. I have a Vibrant on and the Apexi is just a little bit bigger, not much though. When welding and adding bracket to it you would just have to extend it a little bit more down to fit in the same spot.

hey corey my friend may be interested in the 3a muffler for his volvo 850 lmfao

ill let ya know. and seriously, small delievery fee, for me? better not be haahahha.

but bump for a great guy!

its pending sale. psst im sure if you offer him a few bucks more fore it you'd get it

Payment was just recieved for the Apexi and is now sold.

Just let me know AJ if he wants it. Might be able to deliver for free. Lol. Just let me know because it is at my parents house in their garage.

highly interested in stock exhaust

Please let me know shipping zip code and the aprox. dimensions of the box that would need to be shipped.

I have an 03 looks like the 03.5 is slightly different

the 03 had a circle tip and the 03.5 is an ovular tip. i believe. his also has no cats which means better flow for you

Bump for Great Guy! He's got the whole thing packed up and ready to go.. Very Reasonable shipping too!!!

True that. She is ready to go. The shipping weight is about 47lbsif anyone is intersted.

Just dropped the dropped the price for the MSP exhaust another $20 now selling it for $100 without shipping. It has to go. It has been sitting in my apartment for about a month now waiting to be shipped to a new home.

Just dropped the price to best offer. Shoot me a PM with an an offer and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Both the muffler and the MSP exhaust system must go!

Exhaust system is sold just need to sell the 3A muffler. Anybody interested?

Back