Mazdaspeed 6, driver side headlight assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttons

:
Mazdaspeed 6
I bought this from another member off the forum but didnt realize what it would all entail to install in my car. The lens are in nice shape but the plastic tabs that the bolts go through to secure it the the car are broken.

I dont feel comfortable swapping my headlight assembly mounting tabs onto this headlight assembly so im just going to resell it. I paid $150 shipped for it and would like to get at least some of that back. I didnt think there would be a lot of interest here so i posted it on ebay, starting bid $.01 no reserve.

I just plugged it into my car and confirm that it is completely functional. Lens has no cracks.

Attachments

• MS6headlight.jpg
    MS6headlight.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 335
  • ms6a.jpg
    ms6a.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 237
  • ms6b.jpg
    ms6b.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 224
  • Mazdaspeed6.jpg
    Mazdaspeed6.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 281
Depends what happens with ebay, its only bid to $2.25 right now and it ends in 30 minutes.

If i dont get around $60 + shipped i think im going to take it apart and swap the parts over to my other headlight assembly...

If you do take it apart, I'll give you $20 for the lens if you're not gonna use it...or the lens from your old light if it's in good condition. I don't really care what light it comes from, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back