ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

Easy FIX.. I got the AutoEXE suction pipe kit and it comes with the upgraded hoses and it was only like 450plus.. And it includes the upgraded Hard pipe between the intercooler and TB.

Does the 07 have a different intercooler outlet setup

The 07 MS6 is the same as the MS3 and Cx7.

-Derrick

I will take down all of the ideas everyone puts out and try and find the option that most people will be happy with (very hard to make everyone happy with one kit). So get your opinions posted.

or instead of a TMIC maybe a FMIC without the intake filter, inlet part that came with your FMIC kit.

Just a bolt-on FMIC that will fit any intake but less expensive that your full FMIC kit?

or instead of a TMIC maybe a FMIC without the intake filter, inlet part that came with your FMIC kit.

Just a bolt-on FMIC that will fit any intake but less expensive that your full FMIC kit?

We just dropped the price of our MS6 and MS3 FMIC kits to $899.

-Derrick

+1, although may be preferable to have the option when purchasing to get the black anodized finish or natural finish?

Well, Im glad this went from a TMIC to a FMIC chat. I cant wait to get the TMIC out of my car.

FMIC FTW!!!!

Nahhh man, I'm pretty sure this is still a CS TMIC possibility! CS is working on a FMIC solution for the new MS3 already. We need some TMIC love for sure. I don't wanna rip my front end off, too much work. The seekers of a CS TMIC are probably wanting something that is PLUG and PLAY!!! Easy to swap mayneeee!!!!

Even Derrick said the prices dropped LOL! $899 now guy!!!

same..if there's no possibility of a fmic..i would get a tmic, only option us 7 owners have is ets and autoexe

Back