ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

Hey doug.... fitment of the stock shroud was a little tight on mine as well...took a dremel with a sanding drum bit and ground down the two "rails" that run vertically on the outter edges on the stock shrouds underside. Fitment is now perfect. Hope this helps.

My stock shroud just would not line up, finally got it on but it took about an hour to make things work which was irritating because it took 10 minutes to put the IC on.

The first batch of the TMIC was not as big as we would have liked. We will have our next batch ready to ship out on May 25th.

-Derrick

Good, it will be home before me! LOL, ready to get home and install a bunch of parts

I installed mine 2 weeks ago and all I can say is they my car feels more responsive! A great buy!!! My stock shroud doesn't fit well and i can only screw in one side of the shroud. Oh wells i ended up buying the new CS shroud instead.

Got mine installed yesterday, after a 7 mile drive home in city traffic on a sunny ~75F day, the intercooler remained cool enough to touch. It might be psychological, but during the few times I could get on the throttle a bit, the throttle response seemed smoother.

Got mine installed yesterday, after a 7 mile drive home in city traffic on a sunny ~75F day, the intercooler remained cool enough to touch. It might be psychological, but during the few times I could get on the throttle a bit, the throttle response seemed smoother.

We have had several customers report the installation of the TMIC eliminating the KR they were getting with the stock unit. This would feel like the car is runnig smooth since it would not be backing the timing off.

-Derrick

I have your intake, inlet, test pipe, tmic and air box...along with colder plugs, internals, and AP with stage 2 tune and my car runs like a beast!

+1. i have the cs fmic - fitment is perfect. i love the fact that it comes with an inlet and figures out a way to maintain a pretty stock look.
good work.

Back