ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

Hey, I'm totally in! I threw a suggestion in last month! Would LOVE to complete my corksport mods in my MS6 with a TMIC that's better than stock! I'm feelin visual likeness of the AutoExe so that we can keep the original Mazda cover on top of the TMIC. Looks classy and performs amazing at the same time! WIN WIN!

Any thoughts on welded end tanks or cast?

Both would be better cooling than stock, but cast would be more expensive and have slightly smoother flow.

Would you prefer it if the stock plastic cover fit over the TMIC, or prefer a larger TMIC cooling area?

Give me some feedback and I will look into cost and possible ideas for the TMIC design.

Any thoughts on welded end tanks or cast?

Both would be better cooling than stock, but cast would be more expensive and have slightly smoother flow.

Would you prefer it if the stock plastic cover fit over the TMIC, or prefer a larger TMIC cooling area?

Give me some feedback and I will look into cost and possible ideas for the TMIC design.

Wow if you guys did make one I probably would end up buying another one lol.. Still waiting on my ETS ONE :(...

Bar and plate design?
Larger yea im not sure but like 3.5 inches thick larger if possible :)

Im no expert so let the tech guys figure it out

I think if the design included some kind of heat insulation between the eng and TMIC would be willing to sacrifice looks for better performance

Cast end tank and no need to fit the stock TMIC cover. Maybe add a new cold pipe to the kit

Jacob, I would really like to see an intercooler that allows us to put the OEM shield back on. Honestly, would really just want something that is better flowing than the stock TMIC and a package that works for the 06 MS6, cause the silicone pipes you guys have are for the 07's and up. No 06 love!?!? =(

If you need a beta tester for a 07 ms3 i'm down to help. I live in salmon creek. Let me know... even though you have that sick 2010.

Jacob, I would really like to see an intercooler that allows us to put the OEM shield back on. Honestly, would really just want something that is better flowing than the stock TMIC and a package that works for the 06 MS6, cause the silicone pipes you guys have are for the 07's and up. No 06 love!?!? =(

Easy FIX.. I got the AutoEXE suction pipe kit and it comes with the upgraded hoses and it was only like 450plus.. And it includes the upgraded Hard pipe between the intercooler and TB.

Does the 07 have a different intercooler outlet setup

Back