Matt V's '90 Miata

he's a photowhore with his retrofits, on at least 4 different forums. lol

Sorry, it should get cleared up soon. I've posted a crap load of pictures of my car on here, as well as 2 different Miata boards. Not to mention that I have retrofit pics on 4-5 different websites.

better get those pics fixed matt, i wanna finally see the miata, been a while since i've been on here lol

Here you go, new NB wheels installed today.

nbwheels.jpg

Very nice!!! Love those wheels too, although I prefer the slightly heavier twists personally

But looks VERY nice on your car!

and he went from 14x5.5 to 15x6... I still don't see how "why" is a relevant question here.... Why not would have been a much better question.

and he went from 14x5.5 to 15x6... I still don't see how "why" is a relevant question here.... Why not would have been a much better question.

maybe i'm just making the wrong assumptions.... but i imagine these are not the wheels he's "going for." just seems like kind of a waste to get some intermediate wheels that aren't much of an upgrade. but if these are the wheels of his dreams then i give him kudos!

So, his options as I'm reading this is either stock, or nothing? Seems a bit strong, doesn't it? They're good wheels, light, functional, and on the NAs, damn good looking IMO. I just don't see what the big deal is.

I did want some aftermarket wheels but I decided after I found these that these will last awhile. I couldn't decide on which aftermarket wheel I wanted and I have always liked how these have looked, so overall I'm happy with it.

Still waiting for the $50 FM springs but I'll be getting those mid-September. I'm hoping I can get all new shocks and have it all installed by the end of September/early October. We shall see.

great looking, larger, wider, lower offset, and still only 13 lbs

why would you not put them on?

I think they're perfect

They need more bronze. ;)

Lookin good man. Keep it up.

Back