If you leased a Mazda recently - acquisition and purchase option fees?

Allen K

:
2010 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD
We leased a 2010 CX-9 and paid $595 acquisition fee and will need to pay $150 to purchase at the end of 36 months. If you leased a new Mazda recently, particularly if financed through Chase, how much were your acquisition and purchase option fees?

Thanks!

Allen K

Just curious why they didn't lease you with Mazda Credit? That's who my lease is through.

My lease was done in Nov 07, so not recent, but I did have a $595 acquisition fee, $0 disposition fee.

Did Chase provide free GAP insurance? Mazda Credit does.

Mazda's website says they've partnered with Chase to finance leases, so Mazda itself probably isn't offering it anymore. Not sure about GAP... I'll have to find out.

We leased a 2010 CX-9 and paid $595 acquisition fee and will need to pay $150 to purchase at the end of 36 months. If you leased a new Mazda recently, particularly if financed through Chase, how much were your acquisition and purchase option fees?

Thanks!

Allen K
I leased my Mazda3. The Acquisition Fee was $595 and Purchase at the end is $150. I am not planning on purchasing it after the lease, so i wasn't worried about it.

Back