WTB: Mazdaspeed6 aftermarket exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzoomer11

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
doesnt matter what brand.

let me know what you have and a reasonable offer and ill be glad to take it off your hands!

really?? not too loud for ya?? thats the main reason i dropped it.. I thought it would be way too loud for daily driving.. glad you like it.. if i find any more parts you need ill hit you up!!

really?? not too loud for ya?? thats the main reason i dropped it.. I thought it would be way too loud for daily driving.. glad you like it.. if i find any more parts you need ill hit you up!!

Not at all! I think you would have been fine with it..its really aggressive under a lot of throttle..and has a nice purr while cruising..ill get videos up soon..although it sounds alot different on video. but thanks for the deal!

Do you have anything els your trying to sell right now?

nothin important to sell right now.... unless you wanna try the Unichip engine mgnmt system??

but, i think in just gonna get a smaller custom exhaust made locally.. since i think the 3" was gonna be too loud for me.. also make sure to monitor your boost pressure now.. it goes up a bit with the exhaust..

nothin important to sell right now.... unless you wanna try the Unichip engine mgnmt system??

but, i think in just gonna get a smaller custom exhaust made locally.. since i think the 3" was gonna be too loud for me.. also make sure to monitor your boost pressure now.. it goes up a bit with the exhaust..

I'm not sure exactly what I have but I think its a 3" with universal mufflers. It sounds great it actually sounds really good when boosting not exageratedly loud. I was looking at going back to stock cause I am going to be selling mine. Let me know if you might be intrested, maybe we could work something out I'm in Westminster. Let me know.

yeah maybe.. is it dual or single? i was thinking of just cutting the exhaust before the chokepoint and welding in a custom 2.5" muffler.. i think that would be the cheapest quietest option. but, im always interested in MS6 parts!!

and im surprised we havent bumped into eachother in OC.. do you ever hit any meets??

yeah maybe.. is it dual or single? i was thinking of just cutting the exhaust before the chokepoint and welding in a custom 2.5" muffler.. i think that would be the cheapest quietest option. but, im always interested in MS6 parts!!

and im surprised we havent bumped into eachother in OC.. do you ever hit any meets??

Its actually dual. I'm not sure if its a 3" or smaller, since it came with the car when I bought back in '07. I am just assuming its 3" but it could be smaller.

I hardly ever see other MS6's in my hood. I have seen a grey MS6 on Orangewood in Cypress. My in law's live around there, so not sure if that was you or not. I never been to a meet or anything like that, let me know if you wanna check it out or if you know of any meets.

dude we have MS6 heavy(3-5 0f 30 cars) meets in artesia,sig hill,alhambra,chino and about 4 more cities all on MOCC a 24/7 partner site.. and yep that was most likely me on orangewood.. im always over there.. next meet for sure is every Wed. in sig hill at the costco..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back