Wheres a good place to shop for mazda protege 5 aftermarket parts

:
2003 mazda protege 5
This is my first post im new to this forum and mazda protege 5. Need advice for all after market stuff like cold air intake rims lowering springs but dont want to spend up the butt lol

www.corksport.com
www.protegegarage.com
www.mazdastuff.com
Those are the places I go to most often to look at all the parts I can't afford. Ebay also has some deals sometimes depending on what it is you want. Lots of people run the CAI from ebay with no problems. Also check out the FOR SALE section on the forums, parts can be had cheap on there if you find them before someone else does. Good luck and happy hunting

best place for aftermarket parts is the for sale section on this forum, you won't get better deals anywhere else

thanks bud. what have you done to your car so far??? i just bought mine and the owner before me just kept it stock. im looking to di a few things to it nothing fancy

taillights

The tinted headlights looks mean!!! How many coats u do? I am tinting my tailights

no more than three coats of what ur using my are pretty dark but can still see at night! as to what I've done to my car as of yet was just a short shifter and performance chip. I'm trying to find a good deal on lowering spring and cold air intake but well see how that goes lol

My Canadian P5 lights will be up for sale/trade soon if you want ORIGINAL black headlights. Also, my modded foglights with HIDS (3000k (yellow)) will be for trade/sale too.

Back