Post your recent pictures!

xDJ DUBx

:
Slammed Thread President
I too have noticed a lot of pictures going in the "Post your best pictures" thread, that shouldn't be, due to bad quality, cell phone pics, bad picture taking, etc etc. Most of the time someone just installed a new mod and took a crappy pic just to show it off quickly to the forums because well all know a lot of people are subbed to the Post your best picture thread.

Therefore, here is the Post your recent pictures thread! Amazing quality or bad, DSLR or cell phone, big or small, post it here. There are no standards, if its a picture, you're good ;)

I'll start off, I took this bad boy with my droid the other day.
FxCam_1280614022267.jpg

i was gone for like 3 hours and this happens. 0_o... okay. recent low quality pic.
its getting hot in here ...
SANY0153.jpg

yeah he is but the news around here was saying that the firefighters were getting ahead of it, is that true or?? i wouldnt wanna be that close to a wildfire.

... Therefore, here is the Post your recent pictures thread! Amazing quality or bad, DSLR or cell phone, big or small, post it here. There are no standards, if its a picture, you're good ;)
I'm likin' this idea. Sometimes they do get a little high and mighty over there, and though I (usually) try my best I know I'm not the best photographer using the best equipment.
edit: Maybe this should be called the Mazda Ghetto Picture Thread, Everyone Welcome?? :D :D :D

Subbed!!

Last edited:
I JUST GOT THIS MAZDA A WEEK AGO AND IM GETTIN ALOT OF PROGRESS ON IT IM WORKIN ON FIBERGLASSIN AND PAINTIN THE INTERIOR GOIN RED AND BLACK

index.cfm

Latest posts

Back