Post your recent pictures!

The more I see the blue wheels, the more I don't like em. idk why, I thought it was sick when I first saw em.

Well im not keeping the black.. im still waiting on sander to give me my stock wheels back so i can repaint the gramlights... still deciding on what to do... i just know im not keeping the black...maybe ill do the green

P1010237.jpg

I think no matter the color, you should make the finish a candy cuz just a straight color, like the blue, makes me think wheels colored with crayolas lol

I think no matter the color, you should make the finish a candy cuz just a straight color, like the blue, makes me think wheels colored with crayolas lol

the blue right now is actually a mix of black and blue looks like marble...i actually really want to polish the lips.

Well im not keeping the black.. im still waiting on sander to give me my stock wheels back so i can repaint the gramlights... still deciding on what to do... i just know im not keeping the black...maybe ill do the green

Maybe white??? or Takata green would look pretty nice also..

i remember seeing this photoshop of your car and thought it looked soo badass
TWISFMcopy.jpg

that was alooong time ago when i almost picked thos 15's up.. whatever i do it will be a crazy color..and hopefully with a polished lip

My First "Ghetto" Pictures

Obviously I was going for a look here. I did a pretty complete detail on the car yesterday and was trying to recapture (update) one of my favorite sig pics that is very much out of date now.
These were all taken in auto mode, where as the original took some time to get (which I didn't have this morning) in manual mode.
So here they are, for better or worse, your thoughts and opinions welcomed.

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

Last edited:
Holy s*** Joe, you're hella close to the fire

yeah he is but the news around here was saying that the firefighters were getting ahead of it, is that true or?? i wouldnt wanna be that close to a wildfire.

yeah it was close, i had to leave school early on Friday because the smoke air quality was to bad. The smoke was all over the city and some friends of mine had to evacuate their homes. It was right over the ridge and the the flames were ridiculously tall.
Luckily they have it contained now. so everything is good. :D

yeah it was close, i had to leave school early on Friday because the smoke air quality was to bad. The smoke was all over the city and some friends of mine had to evacuate their homes. It was right over the ridge and the the flames were ridiculously tall.
Luckily they have it contained now. so everything is good. :D

glad to hear man. :)

Back