Has anyone seen this guy's build?

Yeah, he was on here back a few years. Can't remember what pissed him off and got him banned, then kept signing up with different user names stirring s*** up around here for awhile & then got bored with it and moved on I suppose. Maybe something to do with forum politics at the time, dunno. Definitely one of the most badass P5s possible, he took it to a level that hasn't been matched IMO. s*** on the car was always done with utmost quality and taste. Hi tech fab mentor for sure.

Brian lives just outside Ottawa, his daily driver is an 09 Mazdaspeed3.

Pat.

Yeah, he was on here back a few years. Can't remember what pissed him off and got him banned, then kept signing up with different user names stirring s*** up around here for awhile & then got bored with it and moved on I suppose. Maybe something to do with forum politics at the time, dunno. Definitely one of the most badass P5s possible, he took it to a level that hasn't been matched IMO. s*** on the car was always done with utmost quality and taste. Hi tech fab mentor for sure.

That's too bad - he sounds like an endless fountain of information for the modding community.

wow nice. i wouldnt spend that much on this car but i applaud him. its actually one of the cleanest rides ive seen on the net. nice and subtle, done tastefully and with precision. good stuff

Back