7 Weeks and still waiting on ETS topmount

:
Mazdaspeed 6 GT
As of Tommorrow the 28th It will be 7 weeks of me waitin on my ETS top mount from Backorder.

:) I hope its worth it.. Whats the average wait time you guys know

its not! I have one shoulda went FMIC. lol its not too bad I like it easy for dealer visits~

That's a long time to be on back order. I don't think I'd order something on back order unless I had a guaranteed ETA of two weeks max.

The ETS TMIC are apparently made when ordered so it takes a while. I waited a long time for mine from SU, but it is definitely a worthwhile, stealthy mod. As for the TM vs FM, well there are numerous threads about it with various pros/cons for each one. NEITHER is better at cooling the BATs when moving. Sitting in traffic, or drag strip staging, the FMIC will remain cooler temps. It all depends on WTF YOU want...

The ETS TMIC are apparently made when ordered so it takes a while. I waited a long time for mine from SU, but it is definitely a worthwhile, stealthy mod. As for the TM vs FM, well there are numerous threads about it with various pros/cons for each one. NEITHER is better at cooling the BATs when moving. Sitting in traffic, or drag strip staging, the FMIC will remain cooler temps. It all depends on WTF YOU want...

well said, but calm down lol.

Forzda is old and crotchety. I can say that, because I am too.

To the OP, I avoided the wait by buying mine used. Didn't really get it cheaper because it has a trick shield that bolts from the bottom so you don't see any fasteners. In any event, I love what it did for the car and if I had to do it over again, I would still buy the TMIC. I love the sleeper look and with a front mount, there would always be someone wanting to run me.

why not look for a used on for sale? you could get it cheaper and quicker if someone is willing to sell one to you.

Had I known they were on back order I would of never ordered one. I think i would of went for a downpipe or something instead. I hate waiting...

Had I known they were on back order I would of never ordered one. I think i would of went for a downpipe or something instead. I hate waiting...

I dont mind waiting too much.. But I thought it was only gonna be a month now its been 2 :( thats ok though supposedly it should be shipping soon

any idea if they shipped yet? ill be mad if it snows before they ship!

Still says Processing on my order.. I noticed they have updated there page and it shows anodized intercoolers so im guessing maybe its close.

Im gonna give em a few more days then call and see whats up

I cancelled my order. Going to sell my Cobb AP too. My car needs some maintenance and yes, id love to go faster but right now .. .i need brakes, shocks, springs... i have about as much body roll as a cadillac eldorado

let me know how much you enjoy your TMIC

I cancelled my order. Going to sell my Cobb AP too. My car needs some maintenance and yes, id love to go faster but right now .. .i need brakes, shocks, springs... i have about as much body roll as a cadillac eldorado

let me know how much you enjoy your TMIC

Aww will let you know how it goes.. I just hate being told a date when they can just say were not sure. That being said :) Im gonna wait for mine.. Even though yea I could use the money for something else.

BTW I ordered mine on June 9th..

where did you order from? most reputable places don't charge you until the item ships....

where did you order from? most reputable places don't charge you until the item ships....

I ordered Directly from ETS there website.. They charged me for the Part and shipping.. Back on the 9th of june. And the money was pulled from my account. So they have had it since then

06/10/2010 Debit Card Transaction EXTREME TURBO SYSTEM 360 06/09EXTREME T $619.46 :)

that sucks man. i'm sure that if you wanted to cancel your order you could always do a charge-back on your account, since you paid for something you never received...

Back