2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT MS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunn0481

:
Mazdaspeed3
2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT $15,999 OBO

-This is the Grand Touring (GT) edition and the car in great condition. (GT edition costed me $2,000 more than the Sport edition)

-HID headlights, Bose 6 CD player sound system with subwoofer, auto-sensing wipers, auto-sensing headlights, leather interior (all stock)

-Aftermarket Hella horns (much louder than the stock horn), aftermarket rain guards, aftermarket pin stripe, aftermarket mud flaps

-According to Nada Blue Book it is retailed to sell at $19,600

-The car has 51,000 miles and is mostly highway due to a 200 mile round-trip commute to school twice a week

-It is in excellent condition (interior and exterior)

-All scheduled maintenance has been performed up-to-date and it is still under the factory warranty

-Comes with Sirius XM radio with over 2 more years that I already paid for

-A set of snow tires as well as an extra set of all-weather rubber floor mats are included

-I am the original owner (a non-smoker)

-This car has never been in an accident

-The car's windows are tinted to 20%

-I have many more pics, please let me know if you want me to email them to you!

-I am asking $15,999 OBO for the car, far below Nada Blue Book retail price

Attachments

• DSC00728.JPG
    DSC00728.JPG
    548.9 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC00731.JPG
    DSC00731.JPG
    534.9 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC00735.JPG
    DSC00735.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00737.JPG
    DSC00737.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00739.JPG
    DSC00739.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
i like the red striping down the sides and rear bumper. did you do that or was that part of the GT package?

It is aftermarket, I paid a local body shop to put them on. Just so ya know they can be taken off if need be.

Hey Mike,

I'm looking to buy a car in the next month or two and yours caught my eye. Unfortunately I can't go higher than 15,000 which I know is considerably less than what you're asking, but if you'd be willing to part with the car for that please let me know. Sorry about the low offer, I wish I could offer up more, understandable if you can't go that low

cheers,

Evan

Sorry...

I have someone that drove over 2 hours to check out my car the other day. He said he is definitely going to buy my car for $17,000 as long as he gets approved for the loan (which he said shouldn't be a problem).

Worst case scenario is he doesn't get approved, but in that case I am definitely not willing to go that low for the car. The dealership where I am buying my next car offered to give me $14,000 which would make much more sense because of the tax break I would be receiving.

If the guy doesn't buy my car I will let you know, however. Thanks for your interest!

Mike

Still for sale!

Hey just letting you know that my car didn't sell because the loan wasn't approved...so she is still up for grabs! Make an offer!

I find if you aren't willing to sell for next to nothing over wholesale, you won't sell much on forums, or craigslist for that matter. People will go to a dealer and pay stupid money for a car. I know, I sell cars at a dealer.

Buying a new car in a couple of weeks. I am now willing to sell my Mazda for $15,999. Any questions let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back