What have you done to your 2010+ Mazda3 today?

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Did a search and didn't find a specific thread of this nature for us 2g owners and after a quick browse of the 1g thread I realized none of us post there so here's one to call our own. You know the drill.....

Today I prepped her for her first long road trip......they grow up so fast. lol Washed, vacuumed and mounted the cargo box to the crossbars.

Blue-July2320103.jpg

Blue-July2320101.jpg

Blue-July2320102.jpg

couple things here and there.... see below for the quick list. Waiting to add the boost gauge with a vent pod. I will have to admit, I am a little afraid to pull the vent out though.....

??? Do you not already have a boost gauge?

Yeah the stock boost guage, but I want a functional one. I am tired of watching the stock gauge stay filled at 5k, I want to know how much I am actually pushing. I haven't decided what 3rd party gauge to get yet but I have the pod for it.

2010 Liquid Silver MS3:
Lowered on H&R Springs
Advan RZ 18x8 +45
15% Window Tint All Around
Removed front License Plate
Added OEM Ipod Integration
Rear Bumper Protectors

Not today but last week (Saturday thru Sunday) we put 1442.1 miles on her and avg 31.63mpg. For all but 80 of those miles the a/c was running and the car was fully loaded (four passengers, loaded trunk and cargo box). Overall I'm very happy with how she performed.

washed it, installed a replacement front mask. (button/snaps started breaking off old one, mazda replaced it with a new one for free +1 Mazda)

If all goes well, I'll have my first mod to post here later today! (yippy)

Installed a 2010 MS3 exhaust. Man were those heat shields a biatch. And I couldn't get one of the nuts to thread so I have a slight leak. Gotta take care of that soon. But so far I'm liking it :)

Will take some later. Looks like the stock exhaust with just slightly larger openings ;)

Back