Katzkin Leather seats, motor mount inserts, oil cap and OEM rear motor mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis7789

Evan aka "Lady Hands"
Contributor
:
1995 MX-5, 2006 MZ5, 2001 Yamaha R1
Everything is sold! A mod can close this thread. Thanks!

-Katzkin leather seats (front and rear seats and leather door inserts)SOLD
-Corksport motor mount inserts SOLD
-HKS billet oil cap SOLD
-OEM rear motor mount SOLD

Last edited:
Man...wished you lived closer. I'd drive up today to get those seats!!!

Any pics of these installed? I might come up and get these seats put in

I miss these seats. So soft and comfy, and just makes the interior look spiffy.

Man, you are basiclly giving away the seats at that price. It cost me more than that to do my seats. And these are in excellent condition.

Someone buy these. Single best mod I have done to my car. It actually makes the resale value go up, as opposed to what most mods do to a car's value.

Oil cap sold, thanks, Hundred!

JReichle1, thanks for the motivational words. They are a good deal and I really enjoyed them while I had them. I wouldn't really want to ask for anymore than $250 because of the scrape in the back seat I did with my bass case. I'd feel bad. That's why I'm offering to install them too. But they are great seats and would make the value of a Protege increase.

untitled2.jpg

You too can make this face when sitting on leather. Awww yeah.

First off, I LOL'ed. Second, I'll vouch for Evan, despite looking like an absolute creeper. Glad to see most everything was gobbled up quickly. I guess my MS3 seats weren't good enough for you, huh? (Let's be honest--you straight up lowballed me.) Needs them fancy racer seats in 'Slow P5' now, huh?! Huh??? Huh???!!!! HUH???????!!!!!

Can't wait to see Recaro's in there--spice up your empty interior a bit! Haha

I'll vouch for Evan

I guess my MS3 seats weren't good enough for you, huh? (Let's be honest--you straight up lowballed me.)

Can't wait to see Recaro's in there--spice up your empty interior a bit! Haha

bumpity bump!

me too! a real stand up guy this one is! (kissass) lol

and james, you have to counter offer! lol ...plus it would seem that ms3 seats would be too much of a pain to modify in order to put in...

you are just about half way there for the Recaro's too!

good luck with the rest of your sale!!!

Kev, he offered 100 bucks........and I probably would have had to drive home sitting on a bucket.... no counter offer would have been worth it! :)

Hahaha! James, I adore your MS3 seats. A member on here has them in his P5. But I couldn't afford them.

Thanks for the vouches guys. (cool)
I'm kinda shocked everything sold so quickly. I'll clean up the OP once everything has shipped and all that's left is that last rear motor mount that no one will want. heh-heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back