Protege High Mileage Club

nothin wrong with silver bro. just go put it on jack stannds and put a rock on the accelerator all week. just have a few 5gallon tanks on hand haha

2003 mazdaspeed 10psi 105k

105349 on my 2003 mazdaspeed protege w/ 10psi

mazdaspeed3.jpg

except for that little chip on the rear bumper id never be able to tell it was driven so much. looks good!

200K miles and starts first try/every try.

Good compression/performance and doesn't leak oil or burn it...

One bad coil was the only unscheduled maintenance.

Oil is still clear-ish 2K miles after an oil change...

Great Car! <3

highlight silver 99 protege 291586 and runs like a champ i just need about every bushing replaced haha

Attachments

• protege.JPG
    protege.JPG
    925.9 KB · Views: 242
the reason it had so much is my mom lived in cali and my dad (original owner of the car handed it down to me and im only 15) lived here in tx and drove up there like every weekend. she runs like new just need new struts since they are original(notcool) and probally motor mounts as they are pretty much rotted oh and my dad pulled the jet ski with it every year quite alot from 04 to this year he got a truck and i ripped that heavy ass hitch thing off haha

like direct swap what would i need i would start a new thread but no one ever posts when i do so could i use stock engine mounts and would the wiring harness keep the speedo to work i think im just going to try and find a 2.0 it would be easier but i can do alot to the bp though ugghhh so hard decisions decisions

like direct swap what would i need i would start a new thread but no one ever posts when i do so could i use stock engine mounts and would the wiring harness keep the speedo to work i think im just going to try and find a 2.0 it would be easier but i can do alot to the bp though ugghhh so hard decisions decisions
maybe they are confused by run-on sentences?

wow and my engine is still pretty strong. is it possible to swap a bp inplace of my fp?

I believe it uses the same mounts, bolts up to the transmission. IIRC, you just need to run the BP ECU and harness. Corksport did it and has a 500 whp drag car now.

Back