Protege High Mileage Club

haha how much did you pay. i bought mine at 136000 and mow iim about to turn over 150000 and ive had my license for just over a year... haha

paid 11K out the door. Probably overpaid a bit (if I'd gotten it before it was traded I coulda gotten it for 8), but I knew the full history on the car, and the problems with it I've not had is worth it.

thats great. if you were closer i would have a buyer for you haha but he doesnt wanna drive to wiscannson

I bought mine with 36K back in 2001 and shes still running strong almost 10yrs later I know i over paid but had no choice bad credit I got it for 9999 but with financing it was like 15-16K but oh well im happy with the car thats all that matters right

i got my protege at 160 000 kilometers...(100 000 miles approx.)
im now at 305 000 kilometers (305000 km = 189518 mi. approx)

i had it for 4 years. still runs great ! never had engine or transmission problems. not one drop of oil is lost.

protege 2000 se

Last edited:
I bought mine with 36K back in 2001 and shes still running strong almost 10yrs later I know i over paid but had no choice bad credit I got it for 9999 but with financing it was like 15-16K but oh well im happy with the car thats all that matters right

Man that seems high for what you guys paid for ur cars, I got mine for $5200 with 104000 on it...

i got my with 136000 for $2500

beat that bitchessss

Well look at the miles to the price thats the reason yalls was so cheap because you had high miles IDK what year you bought it in but I bought mine was barely in january 01it was only like 1.5 yrs old and still has 14k miles of factory warranty on it thats why mine was so much and for wagonbacker it was probably the same thing with him he probably bought it a while back also, I mean if i bought one like 3yrs ago to now yeah i could get one for like 2-3K also

Well look at the miles to the price thats the reason yalls was so cheap because you had high miles IDK what year you bought it in but I bought mine was barely in january 01it was only like 1.5 yrs old and still has 14k miles of factory warranty on it thats why mine was so much and for wagonbacker it was probably the same thing with him he probably bought it a while back also, I mean if i bought one like 3yrs ago to now yeah i could get one for like 2-3K also

mine was only 2 years ago, but it was a very clean MSP with low(er) miles. like I said, I overpaid based on strait value, but I knew the history, which was worth the price.

mine was only 2 years ago, but it was a very clean MSP with low(er) miles. like I said, I overpaid based on strait value, but I knew the history, which was worth the price.

See that makes a difference you got the MSP not just the protege so thats why yours was more $ plus you had low miles those miles make a difference in price.... low miles=more money.... high miles=less money

2002 protege 5
214500 miles :D

Photo0567.jpg

207 on original engine, only 7k on forged engine

Back