2003 MSP #1060 Part-Out- Tons of Parts!

I have a ton of parts from my 03 Mazdaspeed Protege. It had 67k actual miles on the car, motor, trans, everything- all original.

First of all, my Racing Heart wheels. They do have a bit of curbage, which is shown below. All in all they're in great shape. They will come with the shown tires which have pretty good tread left, and a brand new set of full locking lugs with key. I had to buy a whole new set just to get this specific key because the guy who did my brakes lost my old key. The key and lugs are in the box.

$900

IMGP7095.jpg

IMGP7096.jpg

IMGP7097.jpg

IMGP7098.jpg

IMGP7099.jpg

Front bumper with fog lights. The right fog is cracked, and there is a couple small scrapes on the front bumper which would be an easy fix, especially if someone is planning on painting. I also have the metal and padded piece that goes behind it. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you need, we can work something out.

IMGP7100.jpg

IMGP7101.jpg

IMGP7102.jpg

The piece that fits above the bumper. Perfect condition.

IMGP7109.jpg

Rear Bumper

IMGP7104.jpg

IMGP7106.jpg

Driver's front fender. It has a small piece of paint missing and a small dent shown.

IMGP7108.jpg

IMGP7107.jpg

Turn signal for fender

IMGP7135.jpg

Fuel door and cap. Perfect.

IMGP7111.jpg

Driver's side door steps front and rear.

IMGP7112.jpg

Passenger's side rear.

IMGP7115.jpg

Untouched A-pillar

IMGP7113.jpg

Fuel door and Deck lid release and cables.

IMGP7114.jpg

Deck lid with spoiler. Good shape, only spot is a small scuff on spoiler that is not through the clear.

IMGP7116.jpg

IMGP7117.jpg

Tail lights are perfect.

IMGP7128.jpg

IMGP7129.jpg

IMGP7130.jpg

Headlights

IMGP7125.jpg

IMGP7126.jpg

Radiator, condenser, and SMIC. The SMIC was on the car when I bought it. It is bigger than stock, the previous and original owner upgraded it, I just don't know what kind it is. I also have the brackets.

IMGP7118.jpg

IMGP7119.jpg

IMGP7120.jpg

IMGP7121.jpg

I have the Driver's seat and back seats in full. The front passenger seat was damaged in the bolster, but I will have the passenger seat cover. All in great shape.

IMGP7122.jpg

IMGP7123.jpg

IMGP7124.jpg

Thought I'd go ahead and put this up while I was shooting pics. The bottom right corner snapped off, but if anyone needs this piece let me know. I also have the air/heat piece that goes below it.

IMGP7127.jpg

I have the Drivers door, drivers side rear door and the rear passenger side door. All doors have window, window motor, all electrics and switches, and panels in great shape. The drivers door is perfect. The rear door on the drivers side has a few scratches, and the door on the passengers side has a good amount of damage on the exterior side. All interior panels are perfect as well as internals.

IMGP7131.jpg

IMGP7132.jpg

IMGP7133.jpg

IMGP7134.jpg

Engine and Transmission are attached. I can have them separated if needed. Both have 67k original miles as stated and run strong. I have never had a single problem with this motor and was boosting 8psi on the Unichip. Runs great, shifts great.

The hard pipe to the intercooler has been cut. (Sorry, I know, I was super pissed when I saw this, but one hard pipe won't be a big expense)
Fuse box and wiring is attached.

$2,000 obo for engine

Shoot me an offer on both or on just the transmission.

IMGP7137.jpg

IMGP7139.jpg

IMGP7136.jpg

IMGP7138.jpg

One side of the hardpipe kit, and the full AEM Intake System. All clamps included.

IMGP7140.jpg

IMGP7141.jpg

If someone needs the hardpipe with the motor, I can sell these separately if needed.

All pm's come directly to my cell, so if I'm not on and you need me quick, shoot me a pm. My zip is 47150, so do your own research on shipping.

Thanks for looking, please bump this if you view!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you selling all of these things btw??

And how much for the drivers door? Mine is dinged up some.

i see u have the drive front side step. what about passager front side step? also how for the headlight?

Car was wrecked. I may be interested in the piece of exhaust that is between the cat and axle back. I lost your number if you have mine still just hit me up.

and also would you be willing to sell just the fog lights by them self or are you trying to just sell the whole front bumper as is ? and how much for the fron bumper shipped to 37772

Back