WTB: Help Restore the Passion5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORZWIN

Pit Stop?
:
2003.5 MSP
Ladies and Gents,

Some of you may know my P5 is in pretty rough shape and missing quite a few parts. As opposed to creating a WTB thread each time I need something, I'll just go ahead and create a list here and update as parts are purchased or needed. My location is in my user profile, but to be more specific all items will be shipping to a residential address in zip code 23860. Please quote me a "shipped" price should you be willing sell anything on the list below.

Thanks for Looking.

-Chris

Currently Shopping for:

- ***Interior Roof handle x1 with caps and hardware
- Black face guage cluster (manual), mileage not important

-Purchased- Rear hatch privacy cover
-Purchased- Rear driver-side/passenger-side seatbelts (I still have the center belt)
-Purchased- Passenger Side motor mount and bracket, torn mounts are okay.
-Purchased- Interior handle for hatch
-Purchased- Speakers for all four doors (upgrades preferred)
-Purchased- MSP sail panel tweeter enclosures (with tweeters)
-Purchased- Protege5 badge for rear hatch
-Purchased- Mazda "M" logo for rear hatch
-Purchased- Starter for Mazda KL V6 2.5L w/ manual transmission
-Purchased- Rear Driver-Side "Oh s***" handle (roof mounted) w/ hardware and caps
-Purchased- Lower outside window trim (scraper) - all four doors
-Purchased- Pilot lights from sunroof equiped protege
-Purchased- P5/MSP Clear Sidemarkers (Fender Mount)

Last edited:
If you're talking about the lower exterior window mouldings, I have an MSP set. I think they might be the same. They've got a little pitting, but I smoothed them out as best I could and repainted them with DuPont exterior trim paint. Lemme know...

I have both the P5 and flying M for the rear hatch along with the Mazda badge. All are painted black and for $5 they are yours. I'm sure they'll all fit into a small priority mail flat rate box.

Just let me know.

If you're talking about the lower exterior window mouldings, I have an MSP set. I think they might be the same. They've got a little pitting, but I smoothed them out as best I could and repainted them with DuPont exterior trim paint. Lemme know...

I do believe the rears are different (shorter on P5), but I'll need to verify. I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Stock P5 gauge color is silver, unless you specifically want black...

I have the black faced gauge cluster, everything works, from a manual lx. PM me and let me know if you're interested :)

Rear hatch emblems are mailed. Going to guess you will see them Friday or Saturday.

Rear hatch emblems are mailed. Going to guess you will see them Friday or Saturday.

Woot! I'll knock it off the list once it shows up. I've actually received a lot more response to this thread than I anticipated. Thanks everyone for the offers, I'm replying through PM's

Last edited:
I have black gauges but they are in KM/H.. let me know if you're interested. I'm not sure exactly which model they came from because I bought them off someone else.

I have black gauges but they are in KM/H.. let me know if you're interested. I'm not sure exactly which model they came from because I bought them off someone else.

Thanks, but I'd really prefer to stick to a MPH speedo

Hey, do you have a set of gauges to trade? I have black and want white... it's MPH, not KM/H. Please let me know, thanks!

Black face guage cluster (manual), mileage not important, really just after the black faces.
Passenger Side motor mount and frame-rail bracket, torn mounts are okay

I have both of these...what is the frame/rail bracket you are talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back