Rear Diffuser

04gixx6

:
2006 MS6
Last night after shooting fireworks, I was set to leave. It was dark and raining, and was backing out of my uncles gravel drive. I had to back into his field a little (mowed and no trees). I was backing up and heard a horrific noise from the rear of the car. I stopped and hopped out, and a small tree stump had been cut but was sticking out of the ground about 5 inches. Caught the right exhaust cutout. It cracked that open, exhaust ring had fallen out, and the rear bumper on the right side had broke a clip and was separated. Pissed off I threw the exhaust ring in the trunk and went home. My girlfriend works for Mazda and got the cost for the diffuser at $185.00. I think I can fix the one clip that is broken on the bumper, I can't justify replacing an entire bumper just for one broken clip. Does anybody know where I can get another price on the diffuser? Thanks.

Last night after shooting fireworks, I was set to leave. It was dark and raining, and was backing out of my uncles gravel drive. I had to back into his field a little (mowed and no trees). I was backing up and heard a horrific noise from the rear of the car. I stopped and hopped out, and a small tree stump had been cut but was sticking out of the ground about 5 inches. Caught the right exhaust cutout. It cracked that open, exhaust ring had fallen out, and the rear bumper on the right side had broke a clip and was separated. Pissed off I threw the exhaust ring in the trunk and went home. My girlfriend works for Mazda and got the cost for the diffuser at $185.00. I think I can fix the one clip that is broken on the bumper, I can't justify replacing an entire bumper just for one broken clip. Does anybody know where I can get another price on the diffuser? Thanks.

I believe its 185. PER SIDE..

sucks man you might have to bite the bullet on this one

i ran over a blow out tire that i didnt see and pretty much did the same, ruined it. i bought one used for $100 on ebay. but it was the only one i found.

Back