*FS: Corksport dp, PG test pipe, COBB sri, OEM tmic w/ coldpipe, OEM tmic cover*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
07 MS3 GT Heavily Modified
everything sold.....

will have some brand new in box eibach pro springs on monday...doesn't mean i will sell it just for the right amount of money

Last edited:
OEM TMIC COVER SOLD!

And the dp maybe also

david i tried to private message you but you somehow chose not to receive private messages....re activate it so that i can give you my paypal

it would help if you added your location on ur profile also...cuz i won't ship to canada...48 states only

OEM TMIC COVER SOLD!

david i tried to private message you but you somehow chose not to receive private messages....re activate it so that i can give you my paypal

it would help if you added your location on ur profile also...cuz i won't ship to canada...48 states only

ok i live in houston so its cool, and ill try to activate it

alright guys this is what the plan is i am leaving on a little vaca for the weekend..i will be back in town on monday which is when i will box all the items...and will get items out then more then likely on tuesday..i will still be able to have internet access while away...so if you have any questions or anything u should be able to get a hold of me

now who wants to buy that mani...a couple just sold on msf.org for $425...this one is low miles with the ceramic coating and only $400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back