Mazdas247.com drives the 2011 MAZDA2!

There was this girl who joined our local forums and worked for a company that did promotions for Mazda. After reading the review here and seeing the little dude, I hit her up and asked if she had any. A few weeks later I got a PM from her saying she found one and that she was sending it to me for free! :D

tell her that she has more people that want them, and if she can't share with the whole class, she has to get out.

i wish the suspension was stiffer... more the the euro one... i awe a 2009 in europe and is a bit better in turn and handling

Look @ what I got today :D

039.jpg

040.jpg

I hate you... I want one.

^^^

ROFL........I promise, if I sell the speed6 (which MIGHT happen next month) I will give you my little green guy :)

Okay I own one, love it but heres what I think they should of included, even as options.

1. Armrest, come on, it has extra storage and a place for your arm.
2. Turbo- Sportier, faster, better gas mileage.
3. Navigation system, really, can we not put that into cars anymore. It should of had one in the first place.
4. HID Projection Head lights.
5. Not really a big deal at all but would be nice Seat heaters ;-)

i agree, no excuse for not having an armrest

but im not sure about the turbo = better gas milage? in a perfect world maybe, but the moment you go into boost all the gas you saved goes away lol

Back