MS6 Build Number Thread

i am gonna check when i get home...i know for a fact that my build date is in October of 2007 because mazda said my warranty is up then.

I'd like to see where the 00001 is at.. That would be cool to have the very first MS6 produced or the last one too I guess..

00001 is probably sqashed into a cube after being smashed into a wall for testing, or is the one thats seen going very sideways across the screen in the topgear episode, or on display at a mazda head office or factory

awesome guys!!!! ill be updating the first post shortly..

100% confirmed that we have Production Numbers.

Thanks!!!.. im thinking of doing something nice for everyone with respect to these production numbers.. just gotta work out the details..

Thanks!!!.. im thinking of doing something nice for everyone with respect to these production numbers.. just gotta work out the details..

Woohoo!!

I made it a game last night about 4am to find a car with the switching point from '06-'07.. i got close with the 08218 one I feel like cause there aren't many number between that and the 07769 one you found..

Woohoo!!

I made it a game last night about 4am to find a car with the switching point from '06-'07.. i got close with the 08218 one I feel like cause there aren't many number between that and the 07769 one you found..

hell yeah.. everyone always was guessing at how many were made per year and such and as this goes on hopefully we can get a better handle on that number..

This sounds like a sweet idea, I am very curious now. Only 2 others that are a part of the first 1000 made... I'm one of them too. I wonder if it matters that I'm in Canada? Maybe there was a certain amount made for Canada or a certain amount made for the states? Or is it all the same? Update me:

mglavina
Black Mica
Build Date: 09/05

looks like mine was made the same time Qwiks and batous

kalte
Liquid Platinum Metallic (30s)
built: 9/05

edit: wow mine's pretty early. add 1 more to the "under 1000" list. lol

Back