MS6 Build Number Thread

Added... did you recently buy your car??? Because it was already in the list but had CARS.COM as the "owner".

haha cool!!! we found a car,it was recently purchased and he joined this forum, thats pretty awesome!!!

been super busy with the shop and getting things ready for this build, ill have a few updates for this thread later next week..

thanks to everyone for sending in their Info so far!!!! :D

Okay, I'm still 2-3 weeks away from home (dammit!) so my build date will have to wait for then but I managed to use my brain and got my VIN.

06 Black Cherry

okay, So I took this to the next level. I started a sort of registry for all the cars we can find. It's just barley functional, but it should do the basic stuff. More to come. ms6db . com

okay, So I took this to the next level. I started a sort of registry for all the cars we can find. It's just barley functional, but it should do the basic stuff. More to come. ms6db . com

Woot!! :D although i seen this before anyone else hehe ;) i just registered and logged in. (2thumbs)(2thumbs)(2thumbs) (dance)

Woot!! :D although i seen this before anyone else hehe ;) i just registered and logged in. (2thumbs)(2thumbs)(2thumbs) (dance)

I would not have even thought to try to document all them without your thread. Thanks buddy.

(group)

Awesome stuff! Thanks a bunch !!! I'm tired of just throwing out a number of how many of my car (2006 BCM) were produced... I usually said 1,000.

Is it possible to integrate a few more distinctive variables: Sport / GT... etc. ?

I know. I'm demanding.

Awesome stuff! Thanks a bunch !!! I'm tired of just throwing out a number of how many of my car (2006 BCM) were produced... I usually said 1,000.

Is it possible to integrate a few more distinctive variables: Sport / GT... etc. ?

I know. I'm demanding.

Oh of course.. Trim Line is important (so are the rest of the options).

added in on the vehicle detail page. I added mine....you go add yours :)

http://ms6db.com/01218

Last edited:
Was there ever any determination made as to where the Speed6's sold in the rest of the world fall in the build numbers? I saw that the registry says 11,000 "sold in the United States", but is that accurate? Is it 11,000 in North America, or is that a worldwide figure?

Signed up on the database site, thanks CW. I noticed I can't update the specs for mine or add a picture yet. Also a quick question, with the accessories are you looking for what came on the car or what we might have added? I have installed three of the items on your list myself.

Was there ever any determination made as to where the Speed6's sold in the rest of the world fall in the build numbers? I saw that the registry says 11,000 "sold in the United States", but is that accurate? Is it 11,000 in North America, or is that a worldwide figure?

I am not sure about the accuracy. After Googling around a bit it looks like a number that is about right for North America (less Mexico. Did any go there?) Hopefully, we will get a better idea as to more realistic numbers as the sample size increased. Just need more data.

Signed up on the database site, thanks CW. I noticed I can't update the specs for mine or add a picture yet. Also a quick question, with the accessories are you looking for what came on the car or what we might have added? I have installed three of the items on your list myself.

You are welcome, by the way it is my pleasure. More detailed updates are on the way. I need to figure out a way for you (the owner) to somehow claim your car. The idea is that you moderate the data on your specific MS6. I'd like the "claim it" process to be automated if at all possible. By all means feel free to make suggestions. I am sort of scratching my head on this one. The list of options is from the factory list. These selections would have been how the car was configured when it was first sold. Maybe that should be clearer.

Don't worry, soon you will be able to upload pictures and detailed mods. I have something in the works for this.

How do I upload a pic of my car on the ms6db?

Can't yet. But if you are really want shoot me a PM and I can upload it or just wait a few days and I should have a way for you to do it yourself.

Thanks for the feedback. Absolutely good stuff. :)

Stealth01

2006 MS6 GT Black Cherry Mica (028W)

Prod #: 100341
Build #: 00341
Build Date: 9/05

I can haz cookie?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back