Corksport 80mm Exhaust

Beat

:
MSP 2003.5
Hey !

I was driving normally back to home tonight and heard some metal pieces scratching the road or something, I stopped went at the back of the car :

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

No idea why that happened, anyone already had this problem with corksport exhaust?

WOW what in the world??? I would contact corksport ASAP. That's one of the oddest things I've seen in a while.

and trust me, that muffler makes a good difference, without it's ******* loud now lol. I sent a email to Derrick at Corksport, I dont know what he will do.

lol that sucks allot yo i am getting this exhaust installed tommorow i hope this does not happen to me

I was actually looking into getting their turbo-back exhaust. Quoted at 1068$ with silencer and cat. 80$ shipping.

well, I have the older 2.4" exhaust and it is still running strong today. I would think they use the same process for the new 80mm exhaust. Im pretty sure their products go through some sort of inspection before selling, maybe it was overlooked when they made the exhaust??

i hope Corksport does you right on that thing, because it looks like a canister defect, not a corksport defect.

The only thing I don't like about the CS exhaust is the monster muffler they put on it. I guess it is engineered that way for a purpose but damn is that thing huge. Does it hang much lower then our stock muffler? I'd be worried that it would scrap on bumps and dips.

Back