Cup Holder ?

The DG ones are just covers, so to use the 03 one you have to have a 03 cupholder to install it on top of.

And I dunno what gap you guys are talking about. I put a 03 cupholder from my P5 into my 01 MP3 that came with flip cupholders, and I see no gap. I'll take a pic later and see if you guys can point it out..

i just checked, and i still had a picture from when i had one....

i remember bigger gaps, but oh well. it sticks up a little over the console, and makes getting items into the cubby a little harder. i couldn't deal with it, so i went back to stock.

Attachments

• DSC0038110Sep2007.JPG
    DSC0038110Sep2007.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 158
Ahh, I see. What you gotta do is cut the plastic that runs horizontally underneath the part that holds the cups. I do remember having to do that in order to get it to fit properly. My 03 P5 didn't have it, and I noticed the MP3 did, so I just cut it off and it fits flush like it's supposed to.

I'll snap a pic tomorrow.

Here are the pics as promised. As you can see I have no gap, and I also snapped one to show what I cut under the cupholders. Hope this helps you guys :)

Attachments

• Photo-0341.jpg
    Photo-0341.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Photo-0342.jpg
    Photo-0342.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 153
any way to get cup holders for the back seats? friends always b**** how theres none back there. not that i want ppl drinking s*** in my car anyway. just leads to spills and stains haha

Jst dd the cup holder upgrade today and was a little disapointed that it didnt fit flush. Thoght I had to go back to the junk yard and pick up the whole console. Glad I eneded up fi ndint this 3 year old thread. Thanks krayziefox

Back