Project - Rum Runner

Nah just dyno. No way in hell I could compete with 13.7 time slips from some of the other Mazdas out there.

I would have run anyways just for s**** and giggles. Last time i ran the 1/4mi it was against a 9sec dune buggy type car with nos needless to say i lost that round. Oh well.

Ahhh, pics they say...

imag0472b.jpg

[Thanks for nothing Image Shack...]

Threw my son's shirt in the pic for verification.

imag0473k.jpg

Last edited:
In any other car it would look like crap but for some reason it looks dope in his and with that snazzy CF Shift boot it just looks way better

Thanks for the prop guys! I think I'm going to look into replacing my carpet with a new OEM one.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Sup mailman!?! Gotta a lot of stuff to do the car now. Just gotta finish the wife's car first.

Not much man! I'm just trying to get my car show and track ready for the CorkSport Track day in November.

Decided to get a replacement since I had really screwed mine up.

imag0693h.jpg

Last edited:
So i see you got one smart move, I would have done the same if i had that bumper. I doubt your ever gonna find another so hold onto it for dear life.

You can buy gauge overlays like https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) but be warned they were a pain in the @$$ to install. I broke my coolant needle when I first tried to install it. I had to buy a replacement cluster to replace my broken gauge.

One extra note, I ended up cutting the circuit on the overlay where the center part of the gauge lights up indiglo. This way only the numbers lit up and not the rest of the overlay.

Well I'm working on 3 projects right now so I can show you one that I've completed. I bought some fleaBay Mazdaspeed pedals and I finally got around to installing them. I know they're not authentic but I like them and they're on there pretty solid. Sorry for the bad pic. My phone camera wasn't doing to good that day.

Last edited:
I dont like the ricer pedals man...haha jk looks good man now that ive seen them installed im gonna get me a set. Glad to see your still alive.

Back