FS: 215/45/18 Blizzak LM-22s in excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Alright ladies and gents, here's my winter tires for sale. These were on my car for 1100 miles, and stored since the weather warmed up. Tread is still full on them, and they are a 100% stock fit for the MS3 and MS6. Proper load rating and speed rating for the cars.

I'm looking to get $425 OBO for these, and will consider shipping if buyer pays. I can meet somewhere to sell if need be.

P6030001.jpg

More pictures available here:

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w208/tunersteve/For Sale pictures/

Last edited:
whats up with these lazy people not willing to box wheels or tires up? I know it's a bit of a hassle, but I can pay the shipping.

Well, seems like most buyers won't pay shipping. Besides, with an item as large as wheels/tires, it's more convenient for both parties to keep it local.

That said, if you're interested in the tires, PM me and we can talk details.

This is exactly what I'm looking for, but you don't want to ship so that's why I haven't offered.. even tho I'm trying to part with my rim/snow combo.

This is exactly what I'm looking for, but you don't want to ship so that's why I haven't offered.. even tho I'm trying to part with my rim/snow combo.

I'm reconsidering shipping after looking at some prices. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back