My MSM

This is Bella... my 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5

1 of only 255 Velocity Red 05 models.... so i've been told.

25iccnb.jpg

nxmb7.jpg

rk4luh.jpg

Nice looking car. Is that a similar red to what came on the MS6s of similar vintage. If so, that is a beautiful color. My friend just bought one, and it looks great in the sunlight!

Same color, Velocity Red Mica. Only available on MSMs, MS6's, and RX8's.

Looks good. I've got love for VRM MSMs...

Same color, Velocity Red Mica. Only available on MSMs, MS6's, and RX8's.

Looks good. I've got love for VRM MSMs...

also available on Mazda3's and Mazdaspeed3's

i LOVE VRM, best mazda red ever.

I've never seen a VRM 3 or MS3. I've seen True Red, but no VRM.

Oooo. I didn't know about the 2010 models. I was speaking of other years. Thanks for the heads up Nik.

Oooo. I didn't know about the 2010 models. I was speaking of other years. Thanks for the heads up Nik.

no problem. like tungsten said, i think the earlier mazda3's were velocity also, but at somepoint mazda switched to true red for the last few years.

Well snap. Hmm... I don't think I ever saw too many VRM 3's. However, I may have just not paid much attention since I don't like 3 owners...

/thread jack.

lol^

oh and nice looking miata. look at the wittle baby fmic hahah. dang ive never noticed how small it is.

lol^

oh and nice looking miata. look at the wittle baby fmic hahah. dang ive never noticed how small it is.

yes its a lil baby. lol I'm looking to upgrade very very soon. Had one that ended up not fitting. So the search continues. lol

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. BTW wheels may be up for trade/sale soon. i want something more aggressive

yes its a lil baby. lol I'm looking to upgrade very very soon. Had one that ended up not fitting. So the search continues. lol

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. BTW wheels may be up for trade/sale soon. i want something more aggressive

15x9 6UL's in Bronze.

6UL_matte_bronze.jpg

Do it.

Back