Status
Not open for further replies.

jgrangers4

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6
Mazdaspeed6 Corksport Catback Exhaust - $500 Local Pickup Only OBO

Gaskets *NOT* Included

Description (Source: Corksport.com)

A dual muffler design on the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust provides adeep tone and gives a solid power gains through the RPM band. The Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust uses ovaled 80mm tips to fit through the stock rear bumper bezels for a stock look.

The CorkSport Power Series Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust systems are constructed with the quality materials and construction methods. CorkSport uses 80mm polished 304 Stainless Steel piping for all our Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust systems. Mandrel bent piping is used for smooth exhaust flow to increase power. CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust also features TIG welds for a strong and good looking connection.

IMG_4732.jpg

when i sold this item.. the shipping was between $55-$80.. its boxing it up that sux..

Ill rather sell it local then ship it. Im too lazy to box that s*** up. If its still available in another week, ill might consider it.

s*** I dont balme ya looks like it would be a b**** to box lol I wonder if you could just put a shipping lable on the pipe itself.

s*** I dont balme ya looks like it would be a b**** to box lol I wonder if you could just put a shipping lable on the pipe itself.

Actually you can. I went to my local UPS store and Sold my Old Exhaust. I asked if it needed to be boxed up, he said no. All he did was put the exhaust on the scale to determine the W" H" and weight and put bubble wrap over certain parts with a zip tie. That was it! It cost me around $116 to ship to New Orleans, La

I'm definitely sure it does not need to be boxed. Unless the prick at the local UPS store did a quick one on me and made some extra money. But i doubt it, cause the Manager showed up later the next day in the afternoon when i came back to ship it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back