Cym Re-Build Thread

IbanezFreak87

:
92 Mazda Rx7 R1 CYM
So I assume most of you know that I wrecked my car. Or as some of you call it "Apon'd Out."

Well after months of searching for a rhd shell or roller, I've finally found one!

I'll be starting with the "Re-build" next weekend and I'll have a full thread dedicated to my part out. Both cars are RHD so keep that in mind when asking for parts. PM me if you want anything during the whole process. This will take me the rest of summer and all of winter to do so time to save up for the parts you want! lol

Anyway for right now I'll just post some before and after "apon outing" pics and pics of the roller.

STAY TUNED FOR BUILD PICS!

All the parts on the yellow one are fine. its just the trunk floor and rear quarters. So I'm gunna scrap the shell and part out everything else. Let me know if you need anything!!

Bummer on the wreck. I am glad you found a shell to rebuild with.

"I love sluts" sticker, lol

-Derrick

Hehehehehehe

I'm as giddy as a little girl :D

Just put in an order for this lip

And a Shine Street Diffuser, Feed Skirts, and Low profile Spoiler.

Now to go out to my backyard and visit my money tree (hand)

Well someone, somewhere did something very gray or out-right lied to get the car into the States. Technically they are illegal here except under very limited circumstances or for limited times, no matter what is claimed.
Discussed at length on other forums. But they don't want cross-forum links here.

I was looking at the rules and the DOT webpage states they have to be 25 years old unless something was changed really recently.

-Derrick

I've seen your car at Superfly last year, right? Those crash pics make me cry, your RX7 was very crisp. Hope to see the new car soon at Superfly again.

Back