FS: CPE lightweight battery tray and Battery $220obo shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markspd6

Contributor
:
2006 speed six
FS: CPE lightweight battery tray and Battery $200obo shipped!!

I ran this for about 9 months.. its perfect if you want to lighten the load on your heavy weight MS6/6 and its perfect for engine dress up.. this thing really looks super sick installed!! the only drawback is its not reccomended for anyone with a big upgraded stereo amp or if youre into going to the drive-in movies.. its works perfect daily driving.. it has the extra bolts for using the stock battery cables, otherwise youd need to cut your cables and bolt them directly to the battery.. the cable is to show the battery has a charge, the retail on all the parts was $320.. Cpe does not usually stock this item.. they say theyre usually made to order and it took about a month to receive this in the mail.. this is being sold together so dont ask for the tray alone.. the price is shipped!! of course its OBO and im always open to trades.. Paypal: Markspd6@gmail.com

Item SOLD!! thanks

Attachments

• CIMG0488.JPG
    CIMG0488.JPG
    512.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Hey Mark, would you sell the battery tray all by its lonesome? I know you said you wouldn't but . . . its worth a try?

Last edited:
if you want to make an offer on it, thats fine.. but, i wouldnt got too cheap on it alone. but, all offers are welcome!! thanks

well its actually SOLD!!

mostly because its fairly easy to drain this battery... if you drive your MS6 daily it should be fine.. but, i was letting mine sit in the driveway for 4-5 days at a time and youll get hard starts after a while.. the alarm slowly drains the battery and it was just bothering me.. but, honestly it looks super sick in the engine bay!! and its one of the few reasonable ways to shave weight.. so if your serious about tracking your car this is a great mod!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back